Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back home...

Well - it has been a while since I have updated. But we have been putting pics up on the picture pages just have not had time to write a blog. Here is the scoop. We had a wonderful vacation at Rosemary Beach in Florida last week. We rented a beautiful house on the water and decided to bring Cati our sitter and we had a blast! We will not be traveling without Cati now - we love her and we all had a great time. It was so awesome to have a extra set of hands with us at all times and Stephen and I were even able to go out at night after the girls were down, it was great! We all enjoyed it so much. We have know the girls are very different but vacation brought out all the differences. Morgan and Cooper have similar personalities, they love the beach, water, sand, pools everything. Maddi on the other hand hated sand, the beach, pools. The first time we put her on the beach I thought she was being bitten by bugs or something I could not figure out why she was screaming!! Then I realized she hated the sand. It was too funny but we all adjusted and still managed to have a great time. We arrived home to a visit by Stephen's parents which has been so much fun. They are so great and such a huge help. They are here until Sunday and I don't want them to leave! Today was Coop's last day of preschool so Summer has oficially started - - now I have to figure out what our schedule will consist of for the summer. He will be going to a few day camps which will be nice for him and me! The girls are crazy - they go in two different directions all the time but are really starting to communicate with eachother now. It is a lot of fun to watch them. I can't believe they are going to be 1 in a few weeks. Wait for pictures of their birthday outfits from Auntie Lisa - they are going to be SO stinking cute! I will put more pics up later and try to update more.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: