Monday, August 6, 2007

Two Month Stats

Morgan:
Weight - 11 pounds 6 ounces
Height - 22 1/2 inches
Head - 15"
Maddi:
Weight - 11 pounds 7 ounces
Height - 22 1/4 inches
Head - 15"
As you can see they are so close but Maddi feels so much heavier because she is more dense and compact and Morgan is longer so she feels lighter. Morgan is really chunking up in her face though, she has the biggest smiles and is very social. Maddi is the more serious one, her smiles are huge but they are few and far between. She is just starting to coo more but I think her big tounge gets in the way sometimes! They are doing very well sleeping at night now that we have them on a strict schedule during the day - last night they slept from 8pm to 4:30am!!! It was awesome....however I kept waking up just waiting for them! Stephen on the other hand was snoring away....amazing how dads can block out crying babies so easy. Yesterday we celebrated my dad and Gabby's birthday at our house, it was a fun day. Last night we decided to take Cooper out on a date since my parents said they would watch the girls for a while. We selfishly decided to take him to our favorite restaraunt which is kind of fancy - anway he loved it. He dined on calamari, a goat cheese and chutney appetizer, followed by a bleu cheese salad and a filet. He loved everything and ate more than me!! He was very well behaved and I think the waitress had a crush on him! Tomorrow is Stephen's first overnight trip then he is going away this weekend for a wedding. My mom will be staying with me so that will be nice. So overall we are all doing well. I put lots of new pics up on the picture pages. More updates to follow...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: