Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Never say Never....

Okay...so Stephen finally got me to look at a mini-van or as Coop calls it a "loser cruiser!" I have come to realize that the Volvo is just not cutting it with three car seats - Cooper likes to "help" his sisters and put their pacifier in.....when they are sleeping of course!! Anyway I am not sold yet, still fighting for the bigger lexus but it looks like I am losing the battle. I guess it is more practical but most of you know that I don't like to be practical especially when it comes to cars. Oh well that is too be continued.
The girls are doing well, we go back to the dr today for a weight check. We think they are both getting bigger and the past two days they have been eating non-stop. So we will see, I will post some pics and their weights later today.

No comments: