Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sleeping thru the night!

Life is good....Morgan and Maddi started sleeping from 9pm-7am last week and it is wonderful! Except for last night for some reason Maddi decided she wanted to be up around the 2:30 hour, then 3:30 then 4:30 finally at 5 I gave in and made her a small bottle and she sucked it down and went right back to sleep. She slept a ton yesterday so I am guessing she is going through a growth spurt. Morgan on the other hand slept from 8:30pm to 8am last night! So overall they are doing awesome. They are such good babies, it was just figuring them both out that took a while. They will be 3 months on Friday, I can't believe it.
This week has gone by very fast but we are ready for Stephen to come back that is for sure. Coop has been good for the most part but still wants all of my attention all of the time which is just not possible! He met his teachers today and will start pre-school next week so we are both very excited, I think it will be so good for all of us.
I will put some more pics up when I have a free hand!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: