Monday, July 2, 2007

3 Weeks Old!

So things have been quiet on the blog lately....it was kind of a crazy week last week. Both girls wanted to be held all day long and that is the only way they would take good naps so I didn't have time to think let alone do anything else. However it looks like things are starting to change - yesterday they slept almost all day in their carseats. They are on a growth spurt I think, they both want to eat every 3 hours on the nose and are taking 5 ounces at a time. The past few days they were going about 4 hours at a time so hopefully it goes back to that otherwise Stephen and I walk around like total zombies. Just can't survive on 2 hours of sleep at a time. Cooper is doing well, he has his moments for sure but overall he is doing pretty good. Stephen is awesome, I don't know how he works all day long after only a few hours of sleep but he does, this morning he counted how many bottles he washed, I think it was 22!! I don't know what I would do without him, that is for sure. I am hanging in there, this is my first full morning with all three kids by myself and thank god the girls are both sleeping so I have hands free for a while. Feeding time should be fun, but I will manage. I ended up at the docs yesterday with an extreamly swollen throat, they tested me for mono and strep but they were both negative thank goodness. They think it is a virus but since my throat was almost swollen shut they put me on a steroid and a antibiotic. I am feeling much better now. We put some pics up from last week and hopefully there will be more this week!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: