Sunday, May 27, 2007

36 Weeks and still going!

Had our check-up on Friday, all went well the girls are weighing in at 6'4 and 6'3. They have decided that I will need a c-section since baby b is transverse so that is the plan. The doc said we will see how I am feeling next Friday and schedule it from there, we are hoping they will do it right at 38 weeks which would be June 8th. I have been doing great until a few days ago and I am just not feeling well overall. I am barely able to eat anything and just feel totally exhausted all the time. So the countdown is on. We will keep you all posted as soon as things start to happen.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shanti and Aimee said...

Thanks for the comment you posted on our website-- Kim, you look great as well! We can't wait to hear more news!